If you have followed this link, chances are you are part of the 55% of smokers who actually want to quit, or are at least considering it.
Congratulations! By stopping smoking you will improve your health and well-being in any case.
Welcome to individualized smoking cessation
The First Step
We will evaluate your respiratory health status. This will include a lung function test, a chest x-ray and possibly further tests.
In the course of three to six months, we will meet four times
- First Visit: We will identify your ideal method of smoking cessation. A smoke-free life offers many advantages. You will smell and taste better and your endurance and overall health will improve.
- Second Visit: This is it! You will commit to a stop-date. Why is it difficult to stop smoking, and why is it worth it? How to cope with withdrawal symptoms.
- Third Visit: What have you achieved? What to do in case of a relapse? How can physical activity make quitting easier? We will look at everything that can support you on your way to becoming a non-smoker.
- Fourth Visit: The hardest part is behind you. In this final visit we will focus on your smoke-free future. Relapses can be frustrating, but how to deal with them? Any plans or new projects? All the best!
- € 100,- per unit (approx. 30 min)